it's a relaxing snow day here in Boston and we are in a winter wonderland! No better day for a nail painting party with all of my favorite girls! There was Laura and Sally, Ingrid and Marion, Julianne and Ginger -- all my favorite ladies! Each of these are the new names of the newest collections from Julep that is just in time to ring in this years award season.
From the Grammy's to the SAG's to the Emmy's to the Oscar's -- you will see these colors worm by the hottest young stars!
The 10 color glam collection radiates movie star shine no matter what you're wearing.
- Julep Nail Color in Laura: A green-olive khaki crème
- Julep Nail Color in Sally: An antique ivory with a hint of soft peach crème
- Julep Nail Color in Julianne: A smoky grayed blue crème
- Julep Nail Color in Ingrid: A burnt umber orange crème
- Julep Nail Color in Marion: A smoky deep teal with a lustrous silver shimmer
- Julep Nail Color in Claudette: A smoky brick red crème
- Julep Nail Color in Rebel: A silver holographic
- Julep Nail Color in Joan: A raspberry plum with rose gold shimmer
- Julep Nail Color in Ginger: A sand holographic
- Julep Nail Color in Helen: A smoky pastel lavender crème
Each rich color goes on super light -- just 2 coats of the color -- dries quick and packs a punch! Watching the Grammy's the other week, I saw a lot of great metallic nail shades that I wanted to emulate -- and oh-me-oh-my I am in love with Ginger. It has a tan shade with an almost rainbow metallic sheen to it! Such an incredible color that seems to show a new shimmery shade with every movement I made.
Right now I am loving any green shades there are! Hello -- it is the pantone color of the year -- get on board people! So right now as I typey type away I am rocking Marion. This color is a deep teal with subtle sparkles. A perfect dark color to be worn in winter -- that is edgy and modern and give the perfect touch to any outfit.
... Also -- combined with Julep’s Freedom Polymer Top Coat ($18) this manicure is designed to last! This revolutionary formula is longer lasting due to the proprietary blend of ingredients that form a co-Polymer bond comprised of MEK and Hydroxypropyl cellulose. The dark sealed bottle keeps formula safe and pliable.
An independent, clinical study found the following results related to fast dry time and longevity when using Freedom Polymer Top Coat:
Fast dry time
- 100% of all subjects using Freedom Top Coat passed the smudge test at 5 minutes
- 100% of all subjects using the leading regular top coat passed the smudge test at 5 minutes
- 82% of all subjects using Freedom Top Coat showed only mild wear at 5 days post-application
- 82% of all subjects reported they had better overall wear using Freedom Top Coat than the leading regular top coat
Along with the georgous polish -- I recieved the Julep Hand and Cuticle Stick ($22) which restores the youthful appearance of hands with a peptide punch to strengthen and repair skin. Its unique blend of ingredients, including Vitamins C and E, nourish and soothe to help rehydrate and maintain moisture in the skin. It did just the trick to moisturize and protect my hands and cuticles in one, easy, no-mess step -- perfect for the harshness of winter weather!
All items are available on www.Julep.com