Award season is in full swing! With the Golden Globes behind us, celebrities are stepping out and making bold choices for the red carpets leading up to the Oscars. The 2013 SAG Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium in California brought out some of Hollywood's hottest stars. Who rocked the red carpet? Here are my top ten picks...
1. Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen was EVERYTHING for me. The color, the cut, the drama all perfectly fell together. Even her hair & makeup matched the glamour of the look. Only critique: the necklace.
2. Dior Pre Fall 2013 on Marion Cotillard was absolutely stunning. There is something about Marion Cotillard that just makes everything work.
3. Kerry Washington and whoever makes up her team of professionals did it again. She looked stunning in Rodarte.
4. Naomi Watts in an embellished grey Marchesa gown.
5. Tina Fey looked flawless in an Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 gown.
6. Another Oscar de la Renta moment, Jennifer Garner was a stunner in this gold embellished column dress from the Pre-Fall 2013 collection.
7. One of my absolute favs,Michelle Dockery in this vintage Chado Ralph Rucci gown.
8. Anne Hathaway, Giambattista Valli Haute Couture = red carpet perfection.
9. Jennifer Lawrence in another Dior gown. This, however, worked much better than her red strapless haute couture number from the Golden Globes.
10. Jessica Chastain hit major wow factor in Alexander McQueen.
Do you agree with my top ten picks? Don't forget to leave your comments below...