Red Bull Global RallyCross released its 10-race 2014 schedule in February, kicking off in May in Barbados at the Top Gear Festival and culminating November 5th in Las Vegas. Catch a show in one of these cities near you this summer.
· May 17th and 18th – Barbados
· June 7th – Austin, TX
· June 21st and 22nd – Washington, DC
· July 19th and 20th – New York, NY
· July 25th and 26th – Charlotte, NC
· August 2nd and 3rd – Detroit, MI
· August 22nd and 23rd – Daytona, FL
· September 19th and 20th – Los Angeles, CA
· September 26th and 27th – Seattle, WA
· November 5th – Las Vegas, NV
2014 will be the debut of the new Andretti Autosport Volkswagen team and drivers Tanner Foust and Scott Speed. Also expected to run the circuit: Travis Pastrana, Ken Block, Sverre Isachsen and Bucky Lasek.
For more information on Red Bull Global RallyCross, visit www.global-rallycross.com.
Check out Paula’s Examiner columns on motorsports:
Follow Paula on:
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – Paula Thompson Freelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org