August 22, 2013
I am constantly recycling, reusing, or repurposing old items. Here are a couple that I came up with:
- Cheese ball tub- Take and wash well. Take the lid and punch a hole in it, smooth edges so it is not jagged. You can use this for keeping your yarn untangled.
- Wide mouth mason Jar- Take the lid and punch several holes in lid. Use a straw to put ribbon cases on. String ribbon up through individual holes. You can measure and use multiple types of ribbon at once. You could use this idea for Christmas or Birthday Ribbons.
- Decorated toilet paper tubes - Use them to organize your electrical cords and make them cute at the same time.
- Egg Cartons or old ice cub trays - Organize your jewelry or barrettes. One type per section!
- Pool Noodles - cut them off and put them in your boots to keep them in shape.
- Bulldog clips - Clip them to the desk and run your cords through them to keep them from falling to the floor.
Get creative and thrifty and have fun with these ideas!