Head coach Brian Polian and the Nevada Wolf Pack will be busy entertaining football recruits this weekend.
According to ESPN.com, outside linebacker Beau Henderson, offensive tackle Chris Gonzalez and defensive end Fred Melifonwu will visit the Wolf Pack's campus this weekend.
Melifonwu is a 6-foot-5, 215-pounder from San Diego, Calif. (Lincoln High). He has two offers from Hawaii and Colorado and has visited Hawaii. Gonzalez is a 6-3, 250-pounder and has visited San Jose State and also plans on visiting California. Hershberger, from Granite Bay, Calif., is 6-2, 209 and has received nine offers already (Colorado State, Nevada, Air Force, Army, Navy, Northern Colorado, Sacramento State, UC Davis and Yale). He has made a visit to Colorado State.
The Wolf Pack has over two dozen offers on the table to recruits, according to ESPN.com. Those offers include:
- Guard Spencer Ueli-Fa'atoalia (6-3, 295), from La Mirada (Calif.) High. Also offering him are New Mexico State, Hawaii and Alabama State.
- Linebacker Leon Jacobs (6-3, 215), from Santa Clarita, Calif (Golden Valley High). Jacobs has 10 offers from, including Fresno State and Wake Forest, He has visited Fresno.
- Wide receiver/ defensive back Kamari Cotton-Moya (6-1, 180), from Bakersfield, Calif. (Ridgeview High). Cotton-Moya has five offers: Nevada, Iowa State, San Diego State and Utah State.
- Defensive end Michael Okoroike (6-4, 230) from Antelope Calif., High. San Jose State, Fresno State and Air Force have also offered. He visited the Pack last weekend.
- Safety Montrel Meander (6-3, 180) from Amarillo, Texas. He has a dozen offers and has visited Washington State, Colorado State, San Diego State and Texas-San Antonio.
- Offensive tackle Joe Vitoria (6-4, 254) from Galt (Calif.) Union High. Nevada is his only offer.
- Wide receiver Elroy Masters (6-3, 205) from Sunrise Mountain High in Peoria, Ariz. He visited the Wolf Pack Jan. 11 and has 12 other offers.
- Quarterback Khari McGee (6-1, 190) from Fresno (Calif.) Edison High. He visited Oregon State and also has offers from San Jose State and Eastern Washington.
- Defensive back/ wide receiver Dakota Austin (5-10, 150) from Lancaster, Texas. He has also been offered by New Mexico and UTEP.
- Wide receiver Drew Wolitarsky (6-3, 210) from Canyon Country (Calif.) High. He has six offers from Nevada, Hawaii, Arizona, Army, Minnesota (his only visit) and New Mexico State.
- Wide receiver Da'Mari Scott (6-0, 197) from Los Angeles (Cathedral High). He has six offers from Nevada, Fresno State (his only visit), San Diego State, Toledo, Boston College and Colorado State.
- Linebacker Sean Finley (6-4, 220) from Fountain Valley (Calif.) High. Arizona and South Dakota have also offered.
- Wide receiver/ defensive back Tatum Taylor (5-10, 160) from Seattle (O'Dea High). He has visited Oregon State, Washington State and Arizona State and has eight offers.
- Linebacker Ray Davison (6-2, 200) from Crespi Carmelite High in Encino, Calif. He has nine offers from, among others, Boise State, Cal and Colorado State. He has visited Cal, Colorado State and Northwestern.
- Defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes (6-3, 310) from Auburn, Calif. (Placer High). He is a 5-star athlete and has over three dozen offers. He has visited Notre Dame, USC, UCLA and Washington.
- Tight end Brandon Vandenburg (6-6, 260) from College of the Desert. Four-star athlete has two dozen offers and has visited Miami, Tennessee, Vanderbilt and Connecticut.
- Wide receiver Markeith Ambles (6-2, 210) from Arizona Western College. He has eight offers from Illinois, Nevada, Iowa State, Akron, New Mexico State, Marshall, Arkansas State and Toledo.
- Safety Charles Okonkwo (6-1, 171) from Fontana Calif., (Summit High). He visited Nevada on Nov. 30 and has eight other offers from, including, Boise State, Colorado State, San Diego State and Fresno State.
- Linebacker Evan Colorito (6-3, 210). He has six offers from, including, Colorado and Colorado State.
- Running back/ defensive back Tere Calloway (5-11, 198) from Seattle Prep. He has 15 offers. Colorado, Purdue, Wyoming, Syracuse are on his list of offers.
- Tight end De'Marieya Nelson (6-3, 230) from Stockton, Calif. (San Joaquin Delta College). He has eight offers from, including, Texas Tech, San Diego State, Arizona State and Fresno State.
- Safety Pat Martin (6-0, 205) from Arizona Western College. He has five offers from Nevada, Memphis, New Mexico State, Oregon State and South Alabama.
- Defensive end Marcus Dallas (6-4, 245) from Reedley College. He has six offers from Nevada, Jackson state, Appalachian State, Texas State, Illinois and Kansas.
- Wide receiver Kris Comas (5-11, 170) from Santa Monica (Calif.) College. Four offers from Pack, Idaho, Purdue and Tennessee.
- Defensive back/ wide receiver DeMarcus Ayers (5-11, 165) from Lancaster, Texas. He has 22 offers and has visited Washington State.
- The National Letter of Intent signing day is Feb. 6.