“Glee” is one of the most popular shows on television, and Lea Michele is an original cast member that has garnered numerous fans throughout the years. The star has also appeared in films, and her fans are excited for the future. The actress attended the 2013 People’s Choice Awards. She was nominated in the “Best Comedic Actress” category and won the award. The star is a L’Oreal Paris spokeswoman. The brand has had a number of spokeswomen, and will continue to create products for consumers around the world. L’Oreal Paris remains one of the most trusted brands by consumers. The products are innovative and they deliver in quality. She wore a pink Elie Saab dress to the event. Lea Michele had fans talking about her perfect red carpet look, and now, the look can be recreated using the following L’Oreal Paris products.
· Apply L’Oréal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara to lashes
· Dust L’Oréal Paris Infallible 24HR Eye Shadow in Smoldering Plum onto lids
· Using fingers, smooth L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in Nude Lift onto the apples of cheeks
· Give lips a natural kiss of color with L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Eternally Nude
· Keep braids frizz-free by prepping with L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil
· Lock style in place using L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray
L’Oreal Paris has a number of new products and shades that have been released for the spring 2013 season. There are also a number of high-quality products that are available in the permanent line.
For further details on the L’Oreal Paris products mentioned, and all others, please visit the official website at www.lorealusa.com.