There are many people who do not like or cannot eat sushi; however, this is a sushi we can all enjoy, even those who are gluten free.
Try this recipe for gluten free fruiti sushi. It’s one everyone in your family can enjoy.
- 1 ¼ cups Rice Chex™ cereal (gluten free)
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 4 rolls Betty Crocker™ Fruit Roll-Ups® chewy fruit snack (any favorite flavor; from 5-oz box), unwrapped
- 12 candy worms
- Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and crush with fingers to make ¾ cup.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips as directed on package until melted and stirred smooth.
- Add crushed cereal; stir until well coated.
- Unroll fruit snack rolls.
- For each sushi roll, spread ¼ of cereal mixture on snack roll to within ½ inch of one short side.
- Arrange 3 candy worms, side by side, on cereal-covered short side.
- Starting with short side topped with candy worms, roll up each snack roll tightly, pressing unfilled short side of roll to seal.
- Let sushi rolls stand 5 to 10 minutes or until firm.
- Cut each roll into 4 slices.
- Store loosely covered.