First, there were 63 teams chosen to compete in the NCAA’s season-ending basketball tournament. From those, the field was narrowed to the Sweet 16, the Elite 8 and now the Final Four.
Even though the National Champion will not be crowned until April, the nation will continue to refer to what has undoubtedly been some of the best college basketball ever as March Madness. Why not share some of these easy-to-make, delicious parmesan chicken mini pies as you watch the remaining games?
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated seamless dough sheet or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 12 Tyson® frozen popcorn chicken pieces
- 1 ¼ cup tomato pasta sauce
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 12 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Remove dough from can; press to 8x18 inch rectangle.
- Cut dough evenly into 12 squares. Press dough squares into muffin cups.
- Microwave chicken pieces on microwavable plate 1 minute on High.
- Place chicken pieces in muffin cups; top each with 2 tablespoons sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.