Very few people have time to cook all day; however, they long for food that tastes like they did.
Brenda Arnold, who provided this recipe for awesome slow cooker pot roast has this to say about her recipe, "This is a very easy recipe for a delicious pot roast. It makes its own gravy. It's designed especially for the working person who does not have time to cook all day, but it tastes like you did. You'll want the cut to be between 5 and 6 pounds."
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 5 ½ pounds pot roast
- In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water.
- Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
- Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
You can find other beef slow cooker recipes at beefitswhatsfordinner.com/beef.