Makes 1 XXL cookie
What You Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate M&Ms
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What You Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Cream together butter, sugars, vanilla, and egg.
3. Add in flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt.
4. While your mixer is on (or while you are stirring) slowly add in milk.
5. Scoop dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Form into one huge cookie.
6. Top your cookie with a few more M&M’s until it looks ultra festive!
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
Eat warm and serve with a cold glass of milk!