We all love tips to make our life just a little bit more manageable. As your Dallas Household Tips Examiner I search for tips for myself and pass them along to my readers.
Valentine's Day is almost here!! Surprise your special Valentine with this quick and easy candy recipe!
What you will need:
- 1 pound candy corn
- 1 (16 oz) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16 oz) package chocolate candy coating
- Melt candy corn in microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir and continue cooking in 15-second segments, stirring each time, until candy is completely melted.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Spread mixture into a 9 inch x 9 inch pan lined with wax paper.
- Let cool completely, you can put in refrigerator to cool faster.
- Cut into bite size square or bars.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip peanut butter bars into melted chocolate candy coating.
- Let bars set up on wax paper.
Cindi is also the Dallas Small Farms Examiner. Categories include barn tips, sheep, goats, rabbits, cattle, pigs, chickens, news, history, showing, agriculture, misc farm, weather, dogs, college, fire, and Guardians.