What You Need:
2 & 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup light brown sugar
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon salt
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 package Milky Way Bites
What To Do:
1. Mix together all the dry ingredients.
2. Add in the eggs, butter, and vanilla extract until creamy
3. Gently mix in the Milky Way Bites, being careful not to break them.
4. Chill the batter in the fridge for an hour. This will harden the candy enough so that they keep their shape in the oven.
5. Form dough into tablespoon sized balls, making sure there is at least one candy bar in each.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. The cookies will look like they are not quite ready to come out yet, but once you let them cool down they will look awesome!