This chicken salad was inspired by a Costco sample booth. This recipe is a quick and easy thing you can serve in large groups or make as snackage throughout the week. It also works very well as sandwich material. This all will yield about a pound of chicken salad.
- 1 can (12.5 oz) Kirkland Signature Chicken Breast, drained
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 3 celery stalks, 1/4" dice
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- Dice celery finely.
- Drain can of chicken (if you'd prefer to use freshly shredded chicken breast, feel free to and season as you'd like)
- Shred chicken with a fork in a large bowl (add mayonnaise to speed up this process).
- Add in celery, lemon, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Mix well. Top with paprika to taste.
If you're interested in checking out more recipes by me, please subscribe above. You will receive instant updates whenever a new recipe goes up. Recipe requests are gladly welcome. Regular posts will include recipes, tips on cooking, restaurants in the Orange County area, and more.
If you wish to follow me on Facebook, you can "like" at www.facebook.com/muchadoaboutfooding and/or become a fan on Twitter at @MuchAdoBlog. Make sure to share the information if you enjoy reading.