Makes: 2 dozen cookies
What You Need:
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter
1 & 1/2 cup flour
1 stick butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup Heath toffee pieces (found in the baking aisle)
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 300 F.
2. Mix together sugars, butter, and the egg.
3. Add in flour. Mix well.
4. Gradually add peanut butter. You will probably need to stop the mixer several times and spoon the dough around to help it from sticking.
5. Add toffee pieces and chocolate chips.
6. Roll dough into small balls and place on cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 15 minutes and let cool before serving.