St. Patrick's Day is this Monday. Are you celebrating or did you go to the parade today? If you don't have time this year to make an Irish feast of corned beef and cabbage (or even if you do), you should make this quick and easy fudge to put you in the St. Patty's spirit. It takes under five minutes to prepare, and then you have a drunken sweet dessert.
What You Need:
2 bags white chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup Malibu
What To Do:
1. In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except for the coconut. Mix until chocolate has almost completely melted.
2. Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the coconut pieces.
3. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 9 baking dish that is lined with aluminum foil. Make sure that the foil hangs over the edges of the dish a bit. This will make it easier to pull the entire block of fudge out later.
4. Put the baking dish in the fridge and let the fudge sit until it is completely set.
5. Carefully remove the foil from the baking dish. Cut into squares.