Media have been spending enormous time on the Obama’s most recent speech about poor and rich at the State of the Union address. The problem is that Obama is not a bank, and not a magician. On top of everything he has to speak in way to be liked by more Americans. There are however two truths:
1. There are rich and poor in the USA, but not hungry. If there are hungry, it is not because of the USA but because of the personalities of people. To be hungry in the USA means absence of willing to be contemporary human being at the level of primarity which cannot be compared even with the prehistoric period.
2. There are healthy and sick but everybody can be healthy.
Shorty, in compare to large part of the world, the USA is a paradise for people. Living in paradise is a privilege of the American people.
However, we all can become richer, healthier and happier just because we live in the USA. There are many HOW tips which Obama may also have in his head, but under the pressure of politics and the closed box of criticism of his Presidency, he even cannot think as a globalist today. By the way, this fact has been using by his administration and people who have most responsible positions have been abusing the American nation, like Ms Marcie, the American ambassador in Sofia, who recently had visited the National Museum of History to have wine with one of the most dangerous for Bulgarian culture and future persons, Bozhidar Dimitrov, who has been documented as liar by media, that means who was a documented criminal.
However, because Obama spends more time to think how to make Americans richer, his administration makes us, Americans, look for the world that we collaborate and support criminals. Ms Marcie may complain that she went to the National Museum of History not to have wine with Mr Criminal, but to have signed a document – however, why did she chose exactly this place? Did she know that criminal Dimitrov (a friend of Vassil Bozhkov- the Skull) because of her visit his name will be mentioned even on the website of the American Embassy in Sofia.
Obama for sure have smart tips how every American to become richer, but anthropologists can also contribute to make Americans richer and happier. For instance :
1. Believe in family. Family is the only form which human history proves that brings wealth and happiness.
2. Stay always honest. If you are always honest, you will be always winner that means happy.
3. Have life-long goals. Don’t live day for day.
4. Commit to education. Education always makes people smarter, etc.
There are many other tips, but most important is to understand that Obama will not make us happier and richer – we need to take care of ourselves. And it looks it is time to leave Obama to think about the world and other nations, especially of Bulgaria and Ukraine, since the USA is the top country of still existed real democracy and if we do not defend the oppressed nations, we may hurt ourselves.