So you have been dating around with this guy you really like, and it’s been a little over past the due date for him making what you two ‘have’ official. Your starting to wonder if theirs another women, and little by little your concerns advance.
This is the deal; the typical man in general is very indecisive. Just imagine your man at the supermarket, he would be wondering around for hours for just a couple of items. But is this a valid excuse? No madam, it’s not. The overwhelming truth of this type of situation would only mean he’s making you his second option. You are not a priority because if you were he would not waste so much time. He would try to sweep you off the market as quick as he can. Men in general are hunters. They seek their pray and they go for it.
Here are some reasons why he might be avoiding the term – relationship:
1. He’s thinking whether he should wait it out just in case a better option arises.
2. He might have commitment issues
3. He could be whoring around
4. Maybe he’s insecure about his penis size
5. Maybe there is another woman
6. He’s not over his ex
7. Maybe he secretly likes guys
8. Maybe he feels you’re too clingy. This is a sure way to have him run the other way.
9. Maybe he's just not into you
Point is, pick up your vaginal balls and ask him. Stressing over situations like this can only do harm to your-self. And for whatever the reason might be after you investigate, leave him, and find someone else who can be man enough to love and desire you….