San Francisco, CA--A leading real estate seminar is coming to the area. Realty411's Special Masters of Real Estate Conference & Expo is on March 29th from 10 am to 5 pm DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel 2050 Gateway Place, San Jose, CA 95110.
Founded by Linda Pliagas who has dedicated her life to helping others live their dreams. Starting in real estate with no experience and no education she has built a growing empire including Realty411/Wealth Magazine & CashFlow Express; Co-publisher of REI Wealth - Accredited Investor & CA Agent.
Her story is an inspiration to all those who started at the bottom.
"I want to be a testimony to landlording, in particular for long-distance real estate investing. I want to let them know that I have succeeded and there are wonderful property managers that really care about people and their portfolios around the country. Real estate investing is my passion, I've owned properties in five states and I am an active buyer of real estate," beams Pliagas.
Her seminars are held across the country and attendance continue to rise with events in San Jose, New York City, and Scottsdale (AZ).
Attendees will learn:
* Learn to create passive income in focusing on cashflow and appreciation
* Find hot markets in California & other key markets
* Meet turn-key providers & property managers
* Learn techniques from top investors in the nation
* Learn everything you need to know about private lending to always have capital for deals!
* Discover the ' $100K Rehab Rule ' for California flippers
To register for this real estate seminar, visit http://realty411guide.com/events.