RealPlayer Cloud is like Dropbox for videos on your computer, tablet or television. Formerly known as RealPlayer it is now called RealPlayer Cloud and it allows you to move your videos between your PC’s, Tablets and smartphones.
RealPlayer Cloud allows you to move, watch and share your videos with others. Plus when sharing videos you will be able to share them on any device or operating system and not have to download the RealPlayer Cloud App. This way you won’t have to worry about formatting or converting videos or hooking up HDMI cables to connect devices.
RealPlayer Cloud is an advanced cloud-based video-sharing solution, removing the hassles that make storing and sharing personal videos a challenge. Upload videos with any format to the cloud and they will be automatically adjusted for your device screen-size, bandwidth, and device type prior to playback. RealPlayer Cloud supports all popular formats like FLV, WMV, MKV, DIVX, XVID, MOV, AVI, and MP4.
Here are some of the Highlights from the RealPlayer Cloud site that let you know what you can do…
· Easily and instantly move videos to any device by uploading them to the cloud.
· Ensure that videos are formatted perfectly to any device, thanks to SurePlay. SurePlay is a new technology developed by RealNetworks that confirms videos will play correctly on the device used for viewing
· Download videos locally for access anywhere.
· Watch videos or friends' videos on their TV through Chromecast or Roku.
· Discover hot trending videos from across the web.
· Easily and privately share videos no matter how long they are.
· Share videos socially on Facebook, Twitter, and more.
· Allow friends to watch videos on any device without downloading the RealPlayer Cloud app.
RealPlayer Cloud is a free download and you can take a tour, learn more about the cloud, how to play a video wirelessly, read about the plans, see how much space you get for free or sign up to create an account by following this link.
Subscribe to my Examiner Pages and Blogs for more Fun Stuff
· Be sure to follow me on my Facebook Page
For more project ideas and fun:
Free Online Classes: