1. Arts & Entertainment
  2. Celebrity

Real Housewives of Atlanta death: Kandi Burruss ex-fiance A.J. dies tragically

UPDATE:

As of 5:17am, investigators say they have no suspects in custody from last night's tragic fight.

=====

Sad news this morning for the family and friends of both Real Housewives of Atlanta Kandi Burruss and her ex-fiance A.J. Jewell.

On Bravo's hit television show The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kandi and A.J. are still engaged and going through the motions of learning one another hoping to end at marriage.  But in real time, there is so much more going on and this time, tragedy ends any chance of a reconciliation.

Kandi and A.J. split a little while after the show finished taping after receiving counseling from the church and other sources.  However, Atlanta was circling with rumors that Kandi and A.J. still loved one another and that they were going to just figure things out while the cameras were off.

But now, as of last night, Atlanta police have confirmed to multiple sources including myfoxatlanta.com that "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star, Kandi Burruss' ex-fiance A.J. Jewell was killed at an Atlanta night club called Body Tap.  Body Tap is known in Atlanta as a gentlemen's night club aka strip club. Some people go for the entertainment and others go to just hang out with their friends.

A.J. suffered a severe head injury during a fight that broke out at the club. He was taken to Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta where he later died.

There are various reports of how A.J. suffered his head injury but nothing confirmed.

Naturally, those close to Kandi are saying she is stunned by the news and saddened. Her family asks for privacy during this difficult time.

All fans and general humankind send their best wishes to both families.

For more info: Contact Victory Waters at victory@victorywaters.com or www.victorywaters.com . The personality can be reached at 212-845-9933.

Comments

• Sanz 4 years ago

How sad, they will all be in my prayers

• shunda 4 years ago

kandi i am so sorry about your fiance i will keep u in my prayers stay strong kandi cause i no its hard to stay strong but i will pray that u get thru this tradgedy in your life god bless u kandi.

• Shelle 4 years ago

Kandi, I am so sorry to hear about AJ. My finace died suddenly 2 years ago and my heart goes out to you for all that you must be going thru. You are a wonderful person, very strong, loving and AMAZINGLY talented-a totally refreshing change from the usual housewives . You are in my prayers as you try to deal with this sudden loss. I know all too well how hard this must be for you and the absolute shock that you must be in. I wish I had the words to take away your pain but all I can offer is my prayers and support.

• Amazala 4 years ago

I know there is sorrow filled in your heart and right now the pain gets worst and it won't go away. God bless you Kandi and forget about the haters. We still have love for you!!!!!

• MONIQUE 4 years ago

KANDI
    I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR FIANCE I SEND MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER YOU ARE A STONG MOTHER YOUR DAUGHTER WILL NEED YOUR STREGHTH

• LATRICE 4 years ago

KANDI I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS I AM KEEPING YOU AND AJ'S FAMILY IN MY PRAYERS GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!

• Terikka 4 years ago

Kand I am so sorry for your loss, keep your head up and just pray God has all the answers and just know that A.J is in a better place. God loves you and God bless.

Arts & Entertainment

• Ted Nugent
    Ted Nugent concert at Native American casino canceled because of obvious reasons
    Headlines
  • Fifty Shades of Grey
    The first 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has been released, leaving fans wanting more
    Video
    Movies Buzz
  • Music festivals
    150 years of major American music festivals are rooted in Rhode Island
    Camera
    17 Photos
  • Billy Corgan
    Billy Corgan receives Vanguard Awards at AMPAs in Cleveland
    Camera
    13 Photos
  • Celebrity tattoos
    We're not sure what some of these celebrities were thinking when they decided to get inked
    Camera