An author and reader supported book blog run by avid reader and blogger enthusiast book r3vi3ws by DDS has challenged readers to a great 2013 Reading Challenge! Here's the challenge - Read as many book as you can for 2013 by authors you haven't read before! This simple yet exciting challenge will get you out of that reading slump and will help you to appreciate other genres that you haven't considered before.
So, I took the plunge and signed up for the challenge. I chose challenge level 'Lover'; and I am looking forward to reading 11 to 20 books outside my usual genre. I'll also share with you my challenge readings for the month.
By now you're thinking, hey this sounds interesting and I'd like to join the challenge too! Then here's what you need to know:
b00k r3vi3ws Points to Know:
1. Read as many books as possible, by authors that YOU haven't read before.
2. You do not have to be a blogger to participate.
3. Books read may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
4. The books can overlap with other reading challenges.
5. Post your links to your reviews each month to share with other participants.
6. The challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 1, 2013. Its never too late to Join In!
Challenge Levels are:
Amateur : Choose to read 1 - 10 New Authors
Lover : Choose to read 11 - 20 New Authors
Expert : Choose to read 20 - 25 New Authors
Fanatic : Choose to read 25 or above New Authors
To know more about this Reading Challenge and to join in with countless readers and authors, sign up for free on b00k r3vi3ws website and begin today!
Good luck at meeting your goal and of course Happy Reading!