In an interview with ABS-CBN News posted on this website this afternoon, Nov. 5, 2013 (Philippine time) Rayver Cruz, ex-boyfriend of pop princess Sarah Geronimo aired his statement in the rumored Matteo-Sarah relationship, according to the actor/dancer, he sees nothing wrong with the issue.
"Matteo Guidicelli is an old friend, we both live in the south, we go to the same gym. So, he is already my friend even before he entered showbiz and whatever happen, we feel comfortable with each other and I think, the issue will not affect our friendship," Rayver Cruz revealed when interviewed by ABS-CBN News.
It can be recalled that Rayver chose to end his relationship with the pop princess several years ago due to some issues. In his interview with Boy Abunda on "The Buzz," he revealed that he and Sarah have never had the chance to talk about their relationship seriously.
Rayver admitted that he loved the obedient daughter of Mommy Divine Geronimo on national television, he never denied that, but like what he said, he decided to end his relationship with her because of some important issues. And now that his friend is the rumored boyfriend of his ex-girlfriend, the actor/dancer only said, "I am happy for Matteo Guidicelli."
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli: The truth will come out
- Sarah Geronimo and Kim Chiu are not talking about Gerald Anderson on 'ASAP 18'
- Is Matteo Guidicelli missing Sarah Geronimo?
- Sarah Geronimo entertains Matteo Guidicelli despite her busy schedule
- Sarah Geronimo on rumored romance with Matteo Guidicelli: Everything is fine