Rayver Cruz insisted that he sees nothing wrong if the rumored relationship of Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli is really true, he added that the issue will not affect his friendship with Matteo. "He's already my friend even before the issue came out," the actor/dancer revealed during his interview with pep.ph and ABS-CBN News this afternoon, Nov. 5, 2013 (Philippine time).
"Matteo and I didn't talk about Sarah Geronimo. We both live in the south and we go to the same gym. We go out because we are friends, and I think, the issue will not affect our friendship," Rayver Cruz added when asked if the relationship of the rumored couple will affect his friendship with Matteo. Rayver and Sarah have also become a couple several years ago. They decided to end their relationship because of some issues.
After their break up, the pop princess fell in love with Gerald Anderson. They called each other babe, sadly, after a few months, they called it quits. And now, it's Matteo Guidicelli's turn. Reports said they are officially on, but when asked if the rumor is true, Sarah Geronimo refused to say anything about Matteo Guidicelli. Going back to Rayver Cruz, he confirmed that Matteo Guidicelli is happy.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Paulo Avelino, KC Concepcion join Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli
- ABS-CBN: Sarah Geronimo's 10 studio offerings have all turned platinum
- Sarah Geronimo prioritizes her career over Matteo Guidicelli
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli get their dreams this year
- Matteo Guidicelli almost admitted his relationship with Sarah Geronimo