Wanting to go to a concert in February? If your answer is yes then your in luck, Rascal Flatts is having a concert on February 6 at EJ Nutter Center in Dayton. The EJ Nutter Center is located at 3640 Colonel Glenn Highway in Dayton Ohio.
Directions are as follows:
- 70 west towards Dayton. Stay on 70 for 46.4 miles.
- Take 675 South (exit 44) towards Cincinnati. Follow 675 for 8.6 miles .
- Exit on North Fairfield Road (exit 17).
- Once on the exit ramp turn right onto North Fairfield/Veterans Memorial Parkway for .2 miles.
- North Fairfield Road will dead-end into Colonel Glenn Highway right at the EJ Nutter Center.
- Go straight through the light and enter the parking lots.
There will be a lane restriction on 675 South at mile marker 15 to mile marker 18, approximately 3 miles. While on this 3 mile stretch the 4 lane highway will be a 2 lane road with one lane flowing in each direction with concrete barriers dividing the two lanes.
Parking and Weather:
There are 9 parking lots at the EJ Nutter Center with lot 7 and 8 being the furthest away. Weather updates on January 23 shows the high temperature for the concert is 37 degrees with the low being 22 degrees. The drive from the time you drive west of 270 on 70 West out of Columbus until the time you arrive at the Nutter Center will take approximately 1 hour.
The concert starts at 8:00pm, and there are many hotels close by if you decide it is too late to drive home from the concert that night , with the closest being Red Roof Inns at 2580 Colonel Glenn Highway.
Don't forget to hit the subscribe button at the top of this page to receive new travel articles.