See also:

Raleigh Karaoke Guide: Friday

Champions Morrisville's karaoke just makes you want to dance.
Champions Morrisville's karaoke just makes you want to dance.
Brad Gurley

Comments

• The BrickHouse 5 years ago

Thanks for the mention!

• David Charles Price 5 years ago

Thanks for mentioning us and Champions Bars. We go the extra mile to give the best karaoke experience in all locations. Dangerous Doug (above) and I are 2 of the few LEGAL karaoke operators in our area sanctioned to legally play Sound Choice karaoke songs, as well as other companies. We actually buy the discs and karaoke music, keeping our songlists legal and the venues free of lawsuits from pirating...Thanks again for the mention!

• Hillary Rich 5 years ago

Thanks for the mention, Brad! Hope to see you soon. I'm jonesin' for some of your "Walking in Menphis." Hope you are doing well. Take care.

• Michelle 5 years ago

I had a bad time at Jax. Worst crowd ever and the KJ was rude to me when I went a couple weeks ago. I'm sticking to Champions from now on. I had a blast this last Friday and it's away from the college crowd. Better sound equipment and a friendlier KJ and a FUN crowd.

Everyone should really check out Characters Quarters in Garner , hwy 70 - 800 feet from the Raleigh line.
    Its a comedy Karoake scene - fun, full of enery with a neighborly feel. Great food and drink specials. Begins at 9.30 and goes on until 2am

• Profile picture of Bradley Gurley
    Bradley Gurley 5 years ago

Thanks for the comment. The profile of CQ is right here: http://www.examiner.com/bars-in-raleigh/raleigh-bars-characters-quarters . Check it out and let me know what you think!

• Profile picture of Jasper3169
    Jasper3169 5 years ago

To Michelle - You must have been drunk and/or obnoxious and given the KJ a reason to be rude to you. I've been to Jax for karaoke most every Friday last year until they closed the place and the KJ was always fun, very friendly, and put on a really great show. Been to David's show at Champions as well and as far as the sound equipment goes...wow..you really need to have your ears checked. Worst sound I've ever heard at karaoke.