Rachel Zoe is a well known celebrity styles (Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson are devoted clients) and knows all the ins and outs of fashion. I mean, have you ever sen Anne Hathaway look bad on the red carpet?! Not only is she a stylist, but Rachel Zoe has her own clothing line as well where she produces items that are staples in her own wardrobe, with a Zoe flare added to them. Recently she came out with a spring line and here are her own top 5 picks:
- Mick Sequin Dress: Sequins are such fun! They add the perfect amount of shine to any outfit, and they can be worn both casually and formally. This dress is a sensational silver color.
- Snow Leopard Print Jacket. Why not add some excitement to your life and replace those plain black blazers with printed ones?! This snow leopard print is super cool, but if leopard is not your forte then go for floral or something colorful.
- Skinny Cigarette Pant. "Get effortless cool with these skinny, ankle-length cigarette pants, which will quickly become your go-to for office meetings and posh nights out alike". I think Rachel sums up these pants perfectly.
- Celine High-Low gown. High-Low style has been seen left and right ever since last summer. from skirts to dresses to even tops! It is literally everywhere. This gown is not only a gorgeous minty color, but it is also so silky and airy. Perfect for a dinner date or even a walk during summer evenings. Pair with some delicate bangles or a necklace.
- High Collar Blazer: This is another wonderful way of updating the typical blazer. The pronounced shoulders and over-sized lapels add a fun and exciting twist to this blazer and make it a total fashion statement.