Rabbits, like all animals, love treats; here is a special cookie that you can make that is healthy for them too. This could even turn into a fun project for the whole family.
What you will need:
- ¼ cup banana (mashed)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup ground old fashion oatmeal
- Mix thoroughly and roll out to about ¼ inch thickness.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutters or shapes of your choice. (This is where you can get creative!)
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Turn off oven and and let cookies dry in warm oven for about an hour.
- Let cookies cool completely before serving to bunnies.
Note: Any treat should be served in moderation, a treat should never become a bunny's total diet.When introducing a new treat offer just a tiny bit a for a day or two and watch for any change that could indicated a negative reaction to the new treat.
Cindi is also the Dallas Household Tips Examiner she passes along tips and easy recipes she finds.
Categories include: Cleaning tips, Recipes, Household, Kitchen, Stains, Organizing, Laundry, Saving money, Crafts, Farmer's Almanac best days, Homemade cleaners , Family and Health , Outdoors , and Beauty