Sleepy towns of Marlowe and historic Henley are part of the day-long tour offered by Rabbie's, a tour company based in Scotland.
It's a relaxing day out from the city.
Rabbie's Tour Company are ramping up its tour guides. Each luxurious shuttle holds a capacity of 16 passengers. The tour guides share their love of England by pointing out highlights on the way out of London and throughout the day tour.
This tour costs about $75 to $82 per adult. Discounts are offered on the website, if booked in advance.
- Local churches offer a historical perspective, transporting visitors to even medieval times
- The drive through the country side shows a picturesque England
- Postcard backdrops of England's country is irresistible
- Tour guides' intimate knowledge of both current and historical England
Starting at 9 a.m., the daylong tour ends around 6:30 pm. This is one of the shortest tours offered through Rabbie's tour company. Rabbie's offers two-day to eight-day tours.
Fun Facts from the tour
- Windsor Castle is the oldest, operating castle in the world.
- Churches of England littered the country side
- A international movie producer purchased a little town for on-site filming
- Two mile driveways throughout the country
- Public rowing clubs and practice sessions are visible driving alongside the Thames River.
Rabbie's Trail Burners, Ltd.
207 High Street
Edinburgh, EH1 1PE Scotland
Tel: +44(0) 131 226 3133
Fax +44(0) 131 2257028
Tip #1: Tell your tour guides your interest. For example, asking the tour guides about local pubs will lead you to great discoveries.
Tip #2: Take a taxi to the meeting point so the tour bus won't leave without you.
Tip #3: Tip your tour guides well. They offer the best perspective of a country without the use of a tour book.