For those who love RéVive Skincare, check out the newest launch for its limited edition Luxury Size of the cult classic Moisturizing Renewal Cream, going on counter in March 2013!
The Moisturizing Renewal Cream was the first ReVive product ever created, and is typically the first product that Dr. Brown recommends as it is appropriate for all women. It has become a cult favorite because of its instant results. The original Moisturizing Renewal Cream is priced at $175 for 2.0 oz, while the new limited edition Luxury Size is just $280 for 3.4 oz – a $350 value! For many women that use this cream on a regular basis, this is a great deal to take advantage of.
Each RéVive product contains RES technology, a collection of special bio-engineered ingredients that include patented and Nobel Prize winning technology which mimics the performance of youthful skin.
More about Moisturizing Renewal Cream – Luxury Size Limited Edition
- Enjoy more of the cult favorite Moisturizing Renewal Cream, now available in a limited edition luxury 3.4 oz size
- Powered by RES and featuring Glycolic Acid, this powerful perfecting night cream gently exfoliates, retextures, renews and moisturizes facial skin
- Its unique formula works overtime as you sleep, to help eradicate imperfections and visibly diminish fine lines, for a morning awakening to fresher, glowing, more beautiful skin
- Launch Date: March 2013, Limited Edition
- Retail Price: $280 for 3.4 oz ($350 value)