Known for steaks, seafood and a lively bar crowd, R B Angus Steakhouse is often "hit-and-miss". Most nights, the Prime Rib is the featured steak, along with a Top Sirloin. The shrimp dishes are good, but I'd suggest you stay with the main beef offerings. Sushi is available and popular with tourists. Prices are reasonable and there's never a crowd in the dining area.
R B Angus Steakhouse is also known for a lively and active bar scene. It's a good mix of Maui locals and tourists from nearby resorts and condo complexes, but the crown is polite while still maintaining a fun environment.
Looking for some beef and a good Prime Rib in the Honokowai, Kahana, and Napili area? Trying to find a young, energetic bar with good drinks and noisy conversation? Try R B Angus Steakhouse in Kahana for an "average" meal, and often not-so-energetic service.
R B Black Angus Steakhouse
4465 Honoapiilani Hwy.
Lahaina, HI 96761
(808) 669 - 8889
Open: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Location. Drive north on Hwy. 30 past the west Maui town of Lahaina, past the entrance to the Kaanapali Resort Area, and keep going north until you see a McDonald's restaurant on your left. Turn left, and then a quick right into the Kahana Gateway Shopping Center. There's a Maui Brewing Company restaurant in the same complex.
- If you're staying in the Kahana resort and condo area, walk over to R B Angus Steakhouse and check it out. Take a look at the menu and decide if you'd like to dine there or just have a few drinks in the bar.
- It's a casual, laid-back environment and reservations are accepted but not needed.
- Stay with the Prime Rib and french fries.
- There's a Whaler's General Store next to the Shell gas station, if you want to pick-up a few things like bottled water, snacks, and candy.
- While in Lahaina Town, visit Hawaii Fudge Company for outstanding fudge and chocolate, and grab a bag of Hawaii Flavors of salt water taffy from Big Wave Taffy.
Oahu is the most-populated and visited island, and the Waikiki Beach and Honolulu areas are very popular. Maui is a laid-back island know for outstanding beaches, a great view of Lanai, and a historic whaling town on the west side of the island called Lahaina Town.
***** Fashions of Hawaii offers unique, sexy, affordable beachwear and casual wear that is ideal for a luau, pool party, or any outdoor event.
K1 Fiance/Fiancee VISA – here’s everything you need to know to obtain a K1 VISA for a USA man to marry a woman from Thailand and Southeast Asia.
Top 10 Maui Restaurants.
- Mama's Fish House is one of the most well-known restaurants on Maui.
- In Lahaina Town, try Lahaina Grill. It's one of the best restaurants on Maui.
- Merriman's Hawaiian Restaurant in Kapalua has won many awards for outstanding food.
- The Pineapple Grill in Kapalua is a popular, upscale restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike.
- On the west side of Maui, try Star Noodle. It's one of the most popular restaurants on the island.
- The Plantation House in Kapalua offers an excellent fine dining experience.
- Sarento's On The Beach in the Kihei area of Maui is always recognized for outstanding food and service.
- Hali' imaile General Store has pleased customers since opening in 1988 with its upcountry location.
- Japengo At The Maui Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa is a recent addition to the Top 10 Restaurants on Maui.
- Roy's in Ka'anapali has consistently been one of the top restaurants on Maui, Hawaii.
Maui's Top Attractions.
- Haleakala National Park lets you visit one of the most rare sights in the world at over 32,000 feet.
- The Road To Hana takes a full day but is one of the most famous drives in the world.
- One of the wettest and most beautiful valleys on all the Hawaiian islands is at Iao Valley.
- Visit 7 Sacred Pools (Ohe'o Gulch) past Hana on the far windward side of Maui.
- A "must-see" beach is Big Beach at Makena State Park on the southwest side of Maui, Hawaii.
- Lahaina Town & Banyan Tree on the west side of Maui is a historic whaling town with much to see.
- Stroll through gardens with over 45 varieties of lavender at the Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm.
- One of Maui's top-rated family attractions in the Maui Ocean Center.
- Maui Tropical Plantation offers rides through a tropical plantation and has a fun zipline.
- The Sugar Museum is located on Hawaii's largest working sugar factory.
- Tedeschi Winery produces wine from Maui-grown grapes at the Ulupalakua Ranch.
- Surfing Goat Dairy has world-class cheese made upcountry in a unique setting.