How to do a simple up-do using synthetic hair on natural hair. Jumbo Double twists in Mohawk bun-style. This video was experimental and done on the spur of the moment and the client was on her way out so two of the steps were left out but it's probably a no-brainer for most of you who are creative with their hair. You can really get creative with adding hair pieces of various textures to your hair.
A simple style but versatile. You can where this style as casual, formal or sporty look that is convenient and easy to take down. You can also doll it up by adding hair decor and multiple color. I am looking to start up a natural hair care class in Richmond VA where I have moved recently. 10-20 participants will suffice. You can subscribe to my examiner profile and receive emails of articles and events.
Supplies for this style after it's washed, treated, moistened and conditioned:
- Two packs of Kanekalon Synthetic fiber hair
- Duck clips for sectioning out of the way
- Tail comb and large comb for parting and detangling
- Brush for smoothing hair into pony tails
- Gel, pudding or conditioner for smoothing hair to lay flat
- Hair pins/bobby pins
- Pony tail bands
- Edge control or Jam for smooth edges
- Scissors to remove unwanted straggly synthetic hairs
- Hair spray/sheen for hold and shine