This is a quick and easy aioli recipe, made to be light and healthy, for those of you who want something gourmet but don't want recipes that require cooking lessons to use.
This red pepper and garlic flavored mayonnaise can be used on a sandwich, as a sauce or as a dip, making it a great go-to recipe for any occasion. Print it out and keep it on hand.
Red Pepper Aioli
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup fat-free or light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper or cayenne
- 1 7-ounce bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained (or about 1/4 cup, roasted and skinned roasted red peppers) and roughly chopped
- Using a food processor on puree, drop garlic through food chute until very finely minced.
- Add the sea salt, red pepper and bell peppers and let process until the peppers are minced. Add mayonnaise and process until well mixed and creamy. This whole process should only take 30 seconds or less.
Alternately, mash garlic cloves in mortar and pestle, add peppers and mash, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Did this article leave you hungry for more?
Simply click on the SUBSCRIBE button here or at the top of the page to have Linda's articles sent directly to your e-mail inbox, totally FREE.
Email Linda at email@example.com.
Find Linda on:
Read more from Linda:
National Food Products Examiner Main Page
National Healthy Comfort Food Examiner Main Page
Product Review Disclaimer:
This product was sent to us at no cost. We were under no contract or