Your family will love this quick crock pot recipe, and they will never know it started as an inexpensive frozen meal. One Salisbury steak frozen entree and three other ingredients go into the crock pot in almost no time. A few hours later, it is a wonderful comfort food meal, but be sure that you hide the box!
- Oncor Salisbury Steak Frozen Meal
- One Onion
- One small can mushrooms pieces
- One can cream of mushroom soup
- Place a little oil in the crock pot to avoid sticking, and turn it on high setting.
- Chop the onion and place it in the crock pot.
- Add drained mushrooms to pot.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and stir.
- Add salt and pepper, being generous with the pepper.
- Prepare frozen meal as directed, but stop after the first cooking step.
- Stir and place the meat and gravy into the crock pot with the other ingredients.
- Cook for 2-3 hours, starting on high and reducing heat after it comes to a boil.
- Serve with instant mashed potatoes, a vegetable, and some bread for a quick crock pot recipe for a comfort food meal that your family will love.
Feel free to pin this recipe to your Pinterest recipe board! Thanks!