We all love tips to make our life just a little bit more manageable. As your Dallas Household Tips Examiner I search for tips for myself and pass them along to my readers.
The next few days will be hot here in north Texas; cool off your family with this easy and refreshing dessert.
Malted Milk Pie
What you will need:
- A single baked graham cracker crust
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 ½ cups malted milk balls crushed
- 1 (8 oz) carton Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup marshmallow topping
- Combine ice cream with ½ cup crushed malted milk balls.
- Spread mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Blend marshmallow topping with ¾ cup crushed malted milk balls.
- Fold into Cool Whip.
- Spread over frozen ice cream layer.
- Freeze several hours.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup crushed malted milk balls.
Serve and enjoy!
Cindi is also the Dallas Small Farms Examiner. Categories include sheep, goats, rabbits, cattle, pigs, chickens, news, history, showing, agriculture, misc farm, weather, dogs, college, fire, and Guardians.