If you have a breadmaker and can measure ingredients, you can make delicious gluten-free bread at home. This recipe is one that is tried and true. Don't be scared; just do it!
3 ¼ c Basic flour blend (use your own or make your own mix; Amy Andrews is my favorite)
2 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp sea salt
2 1/4 tsp regular or quick rise yeast (1 packet)
1/8 tsp ground ginger (this helps preserve the bread)
1 1/2 c water heated to 120F
1 tsp apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
1 ½ Tbl olive oil or vegetable oil like safflower
1 Tbl honey or agave nectar
2 room temperature eggs, beaten
1. Mix flour, gum, salt, yeast and ginger in medium bowl.
2. Add water, vinegar, oil and honey or agave to bread maker bowl/pan.
3. Add flour mixture, then eggs.
4. Turn breadmaker on. Use the Fast or Quick Bake setting, about 60 minutes. Note: GF bread dough looks more like cake batter and it's very sticky; that is normal. You may need to scrape the corners of the bowl while it's mixing as the flour can accumulate there.
5. When baking cycle is done, immediately remove hot bread from bowl/pan and place on a wire rack. Carefully remove blade from bread. Wait at least 10 minutes before cutting.