Gallery on the Boulevard is providing an opportunity for a memorable event this Valentine’s Day. On Friday, February 14, 2014, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. they are hosting an afternoon tea. The annual event provides an excellent venue for creating lasting memories for all who attend.
In addition the chance to sample great tea there will be petit fours, scones and other treats.
The setting is very memorable. Located at 53 Franklin Blvd. in Pontiac, Gallery on the Boulevard is a recently restored 1918 home in the Franklin Boulevard Historic District just off Huron Street, west of downtown. It offers artist studios, artistic collections, vintage merchandise and networking events.
The cost for the event is $25 and registration is required for this event. Several registration options are available. The gallery’s Facebook page is Gallery on the Boulevard, their email is email@example.com and their phone is 248-770-7685. Hurry, registration ends on Feb. 10.
Rochester and Rochester Hills in books
- “Rochester and Rochester Hills”, part of the “Images of America” series.
- “Rochester, Michigan Photographs”. Coffee table book with great pictures of Rochester.
- “Earth Eyes, Rochester Hills, Michigan”: surprising stories and hidden secrets.
- “A Pitch in Time”, the story of baseball in Rochester written by Robert Lytle, owner of Lytle Pharmacy.
- “Life’s Leadership Lessons”: 53 anecdotal leadership lessons mostly from people in the Detroit area.