The Company will implement the following strategies to achieve its goals of becoming one of the leading branded active apparel lines: (1) Create a compelling value proposition for both sponsors and consumers.
(2) Build strong brand recognition and leverage the brand equities affiliated with PUSH THE LINE.
(3) Develop key industry relationships with pro sports figures, clothing manufacturers and content syndication partners. Getting an endorsement deal with a commercial from an athlete.
(4) Provide a compelling presentation of content and products to encourage repeat visits.
(5) Leverage our technology investments to create a measurable marketing and e-commerce platform that enables measurability, personalization and integration with our sponsors.
(6) Provide a high level of personalized service.
(7) Build a “A-list” of experienced professionals form the sports and retailing world. Strategic Partnerships and Alliances The Company will develop key strategic alliances and sponsorships with major key industry organizations that help bring credibility, public relations, as well as traffic to the site. These alliances typically result in extensive co-marketing by both organizations with the goal of each company driving traffic and awareness of the other company’s products and services.
This is a key element of PUSH THE LINE’s strategy and it builds revenues as well as prevents other companies from working with these strategic accounts. With roots in the fitness and media industries, PUSH THE LINE has developed relationships and strategic alliances with companies and organizations who will provide publicity, marketing, and technology assistance.
Competitive Advantage PUSH THE LINE will become a dominant active apparel company and maintain its position from the following competitive advantages and barriers to entry: • Relationships - The team has continuous dealings with the publicists, “A-list” sports figures, and executives who control and influence their respective industries. This gives PUSH THE LINE a critical and powerful strategic advantage.