California is in the midst of a record-breaking drought. Residents from Los Angeles to San Francisco are being begged to conserve water anyway they can. Believe it or not, one savvy cosmetics company has a perfect solution. Pureology just released hair products that require no water.
Did you know that we use between 50 and 70 gallons of water for every 10-minute shower? If you live in California and want to do your part in saving this valuable resource stock up on Pureology’s new dry shampoos that not only help conserve water but are packaged in eco-friendly biodegradable bottles to save the planet.
Try Pureology's six step method for conserving water and saving the environment:
- Skip the morning shampoo and save water by using Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Shampoo to weightlessly cleanse and refresh hair.
- After your dry shampoo, use Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Condition to lightly restore softness, shine and condition.
- Cut back on the plastic packaging from using multiple hair products and use Pureology Colour Fanatic, a multi-tasking hair treatment spray that provides 21 essential benefits all in one bottle.
- Do your part to save the earth by using Pureology Precious Oil Versatile Caring Oil, the first beauty product ever to be Green Seal certified and contains 100% biodegradable ingredients.
- Create natural, fresh-from-the-beach waves with Pureology Highlight Stylist Sea-Kissed Texturizer Salt-Free Tousle Mist. Naturally derived, food grade red algae provides lightweight texture without dulling, mattifying or weighing hair down.
- Go vegan with the Pureology Colour Stylist collection featuring styling products that are suitable for every hair type. The 100% Vegan formulas contain Lipid Extracts of coriander, camelina and olive oil boost shine and softness, for radiant colour and stunning style.