“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” -1 Corinthians 13:4-8
True love is transcendental
Without recognizing spirit within you there is no true transcendental love. You can’t recognize it in another when you can’t recognize it in yourself. Caring is like a dance. Love is a behavior in which you care about another person’s welfare and being. Love as a verb isn’t dependent on what you think or feel, but is an unconditional commitment to the other person.
Love as a feeling goes away when the conditions change
True love isn’t subject to how good you are to your partner or whether you are pleasing all of the time. You’re committed to what is real.
An altered state of consciousness
With the urge to merge comes the end to judgment. Real love in counterinstinctual. Your survival is secured because you have surrendered the desire to have your own needs met.
During courtship you are trying to win that partner and stir love up and stir up passion. Real love is learning to create sacred space between the two of you. You’re already in the outcome.
- Loves frequency is the energy driving universal prosperity
- Demonstrate love you can have with everyone
- The essence of our being is love
- How to let love come to you
- What function does love serve in your life
- A true lover loves the world
- We learn to fall in love again when we fall in romantic love
- The passion to know love and teach its value
- The earthshaking ministry of love
- Happiness in love
- Why is it so difficult for love to come to the world
- Your crimes against love
- One-minute love connections that build self esteem and offer assurance
To get the latest updates from National Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.