Now that we are almost through with our first week of October, if you don’t already have plans on going to a pumpkin patch-you might want to consider it. Here are some pumpkin patches in Illinois that are pretty awesome and affordable.
1. Bengston’s Pumpkin Farm, Homer Glen, IL
2. Fiorello’s Pumpkin Patch, Caledonia, IL
3. The Children’s Farm at The Center, Palos Park, IL
4. Forest View Farms, Tinley Park, IL
5. Pumpkins Farm, Chicago, IL
6. Larson’s Family Farm Sandwich, IL
7. Dollinger Family Farm, Channahon, IL
8. Kuiper Family Farm, Maple Park, IL
If you are looking for a fun pumpkin outing in the city of Chicago, check out the Chicago Park District’s pumpkin patches, in addition to some listed above such as the Pumpkins Farm on Clark. If you are in the Beverly, visit County Fair on 108th and Western. They have a cute display of pumpkins already to be brought home and decorated!