By now you know how much I love pumpkin. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin soup, pumpkin desserts, I'll take them all! Pumpkin fudge is perhaps the ultimate in pumpkin, however. This recipe uses white chocolate, marshmallow cream, lots of real butter, and walnuts. With an ingredient list like that, you know it is going to be delicious!
Now that the days are cooler, get in the kitchen and whip up a batch of this fudge!
Pumpkin Fudge with Walnuts
- 3/4 C melted butter
- 2/3 C evaporated milk
- 3 C sugar
- 1/2 C canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp corn syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 7 oz. marshmallow cream
- 12 oz. white chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 C chopped walnuts, plus more for sprinkling on top
How to Make Pumpkin Fudge with Walnuts
- Line a 9" baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium pot, stir together the first 6 ingredients and melt together over medium high heat. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, about 12 minutes, until a candy thermometer reads 234 degrees.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in the remaining 4 ingredients.
- Pour into the prepared pan, sprinkle the top with remaining nuts, and allow to cool for two hours.
- This recipe comes from one of my favorite food blogs, Framed.
If you want to buy fudge, It's All About the Fudge has been making fudge for over 35 years and has created 116 varieties! They are currently working on opening a bakery as well. On a related note, Magpies Cakes is making pumpkin spice cupcakes this month. Also, Hot Mama Soup is a gourmet soup delivery company where everything is made from scratch. Mama currently offers homemade pumpkin pie, black bean & pumpkin chili, and golden butternut squash soup, among many others.
For more delicious fall recipes, check out the new photo index of Knoxville Examiner recipes! And if you don't want to miss a thing, click "subscribe" above to receive an e-mail alert when new recipes are posted - no spam!