We always enjoy it when the folks at Hometalk come by; today we have information about a favorite October past-time: Pumpkin decorating.
Hometalk surveyed its 200,500+ members on their pumpkin plans for 2013, and though traditional carving is the preferred decorating method for most homeowners, almost 1/3 of those surveyed are opting to paint their pumpkins this year. So cast aside those cumbersome knives and pick up your paintbrushes – there’s a new trend in town to jazz up your jack’o’lanterns!
Visit the slideshow to see the highlights from Hometalk’s plethora of pumpkin painting project ideas, which include:
* Let the ghoulish games begin with this word find chalkboard pumpkin idea
* Forget your flannels, nothing says fall like a plaid pumpkin. Mix up the colors however you want!
* Now even your house number can be Halloween-themed!
* No paint? No problem! Give your pumpkins a pop of color using only some crayons, a hairdryer, and this step-by-step guide
* Represent your home state with these easy-to-follow directions
* Who doesn’t love glitter-paint? Just grab some painters tape and read this how-to
Here at Home and Living we hope these unique pumpkin painting projects will help to stir your creativity.