Bay Area golfers who crave a little luxury in their golf vacations need look no further than a quick flight to that popular Mexican vacation spot, Los Cabos. Quivira, a new Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course, will be opening October 1, 2014, and in celebration of that debut, Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas has unveiled the “Ultimate Golf Package”, a luxurious 8-day, 7-night resort package.
Included in the package are accommodations in a Montecristo Estates villa with a Jacuzzi, private pool, and butler service. The richly furnished Spanish Colonial-style villas at Montecristo Estates all feature views of the Pacific.
Guest will also enjoy food and beverage service at any of Pueblo Bonito’s three resorts in the Cabo San Lucas area, with complimentary shuttle service included. LaFrida, the AAA Four Diamond restaurant at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach which is dedicated to Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, is among the establishments included in the package.
Anchoring the program is unlimited golf at Quivira, the new Jack Nicklaus Signature course which begins at sea level before climbing to scenic viewpoints high above the Pacific. Quivira’s layout rambles through the starkly beautiful desert landscape, ultimately returning to sea level for a beachfront finish. The course features views of the sea from every hole, giving it more ocean exposure than any other course in Los Cabos.
Other features included in the “Ultimate Golf Package” are:
- Golfer’s Massage (1 per stay per person, two total)
- Private transportation to and from the airport
- The use of a private beach bed for one day
- Unlimited calls to the USA and Canada
- A private romantic dinner on the beach
- A tasting dinner with wine pairings at La Frida
- Personal Grilling Chef for one night in your villa
- A tequila “tasting hour” hosted by a personal “Tequilatender”, with custom-curated tequilas and tapas
- An exclusive selection of Cuban cigars, with cordials, at Sunset Beach (one night)
- A private tune-up session with a staff golf professional (1 per stay, 2 persons)
- Unlimited use of Quivira’s extensive practice facilities
- Forecaddie for every round of golf
- All taxes and gratuities
The price of the “Ultimate Golf Package” is $12,950 for two people, with the activities specified. Montecristo Estates has its own clubhouse with restaurant and bar, fitness center, community pool and luxury spa, and features villas that can sleep up to eight people in three spacious bedrooms (king and queen configurations). Price per extra person for the “Ultimate Golf Package” is $3,400.
For reservations or further information access the web site at www.pueblobonito.com or call 1-800-990-8250 to customize a visit.