Fellow cyclists, Lorenz Wordeour fellow cyclists at Albany Bicycle Coalition (ABC)
If you are interested in the future of sane cycling in Albany, you should make it known at the following workshop.
The City of Albany Department of Development and Planning, CDTC, and consultants Alta Planning + Design are studying bicycle route signage in the city of Albany. They are also looking at how bicycle sharing might be implemented here. Please come on September 24th to learn more and to provide your input.
- 4:30 p.m. - Open House (drop-in anytime)
- 6:00 p.m. Presentation and Workshop
- The Linda, WAMC’s Performing Arts Studio 339 Central Ave., Albany, NY
For more information, contact Kate Lawrence at (518) 434-2532 x17
• Where should cycling route signs be placed?
• What types of bicycle route signs would be preferred?
• What are the most popular destinations and routes for bicyclists?
• Why bike share for Albany?
• What are other cities doing?
• Where should bike-sharing stations be placed within the City?
• How do we ensure public safety?