"PSYOPS seek to exploit human vulnerabilities in enemy governments, militaries and populations to pursue national and battlefield objectives.... The feasibility had been established of projecting large, three-dimensional objects that appeared to float in the air. Washingtonpost.com has learned that a super secret program was established in 1994 to pursue [this] very technology for PSYOPS application. The 'Holographic Projector' is described in a classified Air Force document as a system to 'project information power from space ... for special operations deception missions.'"
-- Washington Post article on PSYOPS, 2/1/1999
PYSOPS may be an unfamiliar term to you, yet it is of crucial importance. PSYOPS, or psychological operations, is a term used in military and government intelligence networks to "exploit human vulnerabilities in enemy governments, militaries and populations to pursue national and battlefield objectives," as quoted from the Washington Post article mentioned above.
Stated more simply, PSYOPS is a means of intentionally deceiving targeted individuals and populations through a variety of sophisticated methods for specified objectives.
Consider that all major countries have developed sophisticated PSYOPS programs such as those described below. Consider also that governments sometimes use PSYOPS technology to deceive their own people in order to achieve certain military or strategic objectives.
Learn about Operation Northwoods as one powerful example. If you want to avoid being deceived and to be informed of how public opinion is sometimes manipulated by government, read the Washington Post article and explore WantToKnow.info's excellent Mind Control Information Center.
Here's a description from the Washington Post website of the article's author:
William M. Arkin, author of "The U.S. Military Online," is a leading expert on national security and the Internet. He lectures and writes on nuclear weapons, military matters and information warfare. An Army intelligence analyst from 1974-1978, Arkin currently consults for Washington Post, Newsweek Interactive, MSNBC and the Natural Resources Defense Council.
To see the original revealing article on the Washington Post website, click here. This article was published in 1999. Imagine how much these technologies have advanced since then. And if you don't believe these technologies are used by governments to manipulate their own people, see the excellent summary of false flag operations available here. By informing ourselves and spreading the word, we can and will build a brighter future for us all.
What you can do:
- Explore the abundance of reliable, verifiable information on PSYOPS and much more in our comprehensive Mind Control Information Center at this link.
- For an excellent, verifiable two-page summary of secret mind control projects, click here.
- For highly revealing excerpts of key declassified mind control documents, click here.
- Read summaries of reliable major media articles on mind control available here.
- Inform your media and political representatives of this important information on PSYOPS and mind control. To contact those close to you, click here. Urge them to bring greater public awareness to the topic of mind control and testing on unsuspecting citizens.
- Spread this news on PSYOPS to your friends and colleagues. Share this article on key news websites using the "Share This" icon on this page, so that we can fill the role at which the major media is sadly failing. Together, we can make a difference.