French writer Marcel Proust made these questions famous at the end of the nineteenth century when he recorded his answers in his diary, “An Album to Record Thoughts, Feelings, etc.”
1. What is your greatest extravagance?
Vintage gowns that are too fragile to wear, yet too gorgeous not to own.
2. Which talent would you most like to have?
3. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Arriving at a place in my life where I am living my dreams.
4. What do you most value in your friends?
Encouragement, optimism and humor
5. Who are your favorite writers?
Frances Hodgson Burnett, Paulo Coelho, Veronica Franco
6. Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Bastian Balthazar Bux (from Neverending Story)
7. What is your motto?
Follow your bliss.