French writer Marcel Proust made these questions famous at the end of the nineteenth century when he recorded his answers in his diary, “An Album to Record Thoughts, Feelings, etc.”
Known as the Proust Questionnaire, the following questions are selections from his original quiz. Today, Miss Malicious of the Lollie Bombs takes time to answer a few for us.
1. What is your greatest extravagance?
Paying kittens to do my evil bidding.
2. Which talent would you most like to have?
To have go go gadget copter.
3. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Making it to 30 and never having gone to jail..shocking I know.
4. What do you most value in your friends?
Lots of money, pretty but not as pretty as me, a wardrobe I can raid and low self esteem.
5. Who are your favorite writers?
Irivne Welsh,Christopher Moore and Chuck Palahniuk..and those people that make the religious booklets you find at bus stops..they have quite a creative mind.
6. Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Jem and the Holograms.
7. What is your motto?
If you can't handle sarcasm then don't hang out with me.