French writer Marcel Proust made these questions famous at the end of the nineteenth century when he recorded his answers in his diary, “An Album to Record Thoughts, Feelings, etc.”
1. What is your greatest extravagance?
It's a tie between craft supplies and shoes.
2. Which talent would you most like to have?
I would like to be able to compose music. Music is a really big part of my life and I would love to be able to create it.
3. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement so far would be finishing my degree.
4. What do you most value in your friends?
They are all genuine, honest, and dependable. They support me in all my goals and asperations and we push each other to take chances and be true to ourselves.
5. Who are your favorite writers?
W.E.B DuBois and Audre Lorde
6. Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
I can't say that I have one in particular, but I admire strong, independent, heroines that fight for what they believe.
7. What is your motto?
I don't have a motto per se , but my favorite quote is by Oriah Dreamweaver from The Invitation
"I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your hearts longing."