French writer Marcel Proust made these questions famous at the end of the nineteenth century when he recorded his answers in his diary, “An Album to Record Thoughts, Feelings, etc.”
1. What is your greatest extravagance?
Monetarily it would be shoes. They are an obsession. Personally it would
be sleeping. I love to laze the day away in bed.
2. Which talent would you most like to have?
I would love to be able to write profoundly and humorously. Having an
amazing vocal range would be a close second.
3. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
My goals keep changing as I get older and each achievement with that is
greater. I hope the best is still yet to come! I am always looking towards
4. What do you most value in your friends?
Loyalty, compassion, generosity, honesty, and patience.
5. Who are your favorite writers?
The ones I find myself reading most often are Tom Robbins and Kurt Vonnegut.
6. Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Alice in Wonderland or maybe Elvira.
7. What is your motto?
Don't dream it, be it.