During the fall, football is everywhere. From the professionals on the field to the peewees on the playground, boys want to pass, punt and kick their way to memories. The concern for many parents is the children's safety. The news about concussions and injuries is abundant.
While there is much discussion about concussion prevention, there are other safety issues that need to be addressed. One item is the mouth guard. Finding a mouth guard that fits properly and a child will wear is paramount.
When looking for a mouth guard, athletes and parents want one that will stay in a child's mouth. There is nothing more frustrating than watching mouth guards hanging from helmets. The problem is that mouth guards aren't pleasant. No one wants nasty plastic in his mouth. The goal is to formulate a mouth guard that an athlete wants to wear. MoGo is that mouth guard.
MoGo is the mouth guard you will want to keep in your mouth. Each mouth guard has a lasting flavor. When worn properly, the athlete gets maximum flavor. This enhanced mouth guard offers superior comfort, protection and performance with an added bonus.
MoGo mouth guards offer the following
- Creates spacing between jaw bone and skull for additional protection
- Protects teeth
- Absorbs impact from blows to the jaw
- More flavor located near the saliva glands
- Flavor embedded into the EVA plastic so it lasts game after game
- Quick release tether included
- Airway channels enhance breath ability and performance
- Geometric design for flexibility and comfort
- Chambered inner walls to aid in secure fit after biting
- Essential custom fit for maximum protection
- Natural flavors, FDA compliant materials, BPA free, no latex
- Five flavor options
No more excuses for avoiding a mouth guard. Be protected with a MoGo mouth guard and focus on athletic performance.